Sunday, December 27, 2009

Princeton


My potential job site is in central New Jersey, near Princeton. I drove down Sunday to look around a bit. Princeton seems to be the sort of college town that some people find quite appealing but which strikes me as expensive and crowded. The picture is of some buildings on the Princeton University campus.

I ran into a little traffic but even best case it appears the commute would be almost 2 hours each way so I will probably need to move. I have been looking at real estate sites and it appears that real estate prices for the sort of 2 bedroom townhouse condominium I have here are roughly similar (at least outside of Princeton itself) but that property taxes are higher. If any reader has useful information about housing options in the Princeton area I would appreciate hearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment