Sunday, April 12, 2009

Masters golf

I signed up for basic cable TV at the beginning of this year. Although broadcast TV reception is pretty bad in my condo I had been too cheap to get cable earlier. Obviously I am not too much of a TV fan. However the combination of a gift big TV, the end of analog broadcasts and a cheap cable promotion induced me to sign up.

I haven't really been getting my money's worth being unaccustomed to watching TV. However this weekend I got sucked in to watching the Masters golf tournament. It seemed more interesting than my memories of golf on TV. Perhaps the broadcasts are done better. And I was just watching the end of the rounds. Still a pretty exciting finish. And the Augusta National course itself looked beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Good reception and/or HDTV help, because you can actually see the ball.

    ReplyDelete