Monday, February 1, 2021

Blog List Update

 Kevin Drum has left Mother Jones and is now blogging at his own site so I have updated my blog list link appropriately. I could never get the previous link to work correctly, it would go to the top Mother Jones page rather than Drum's blog specifically. Fortunately this is not an issue at his new site. The link to Steve Sailer's blog had the same problem, going to a general Unz Review page. I tried again to fix this with partial success, now the link to Sailer's most recent post works correctly but not the link to the entire blog. 

I also added the lefty "Lawyers, Guns & Money" blog to my list. I wouldn't say the analysis is generally very impressive but it does provide a view into what a segment of the left is currently thinking about politics. Also they have several active posters so they do generate a lot of content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment